Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's going on in here?
#41

Irish Wrote:FTFY
mmm... um,... ya.
I'm gonna need you to... um, ya.
How's about you come in on Saturday for the refresher course.
The TPS reports say the FTFY is entry-level. Thanks.
Reply
#42

minorthreat Wrote:FTFY.


Now THAT, was creative.....
Reply
#43

minorthreat Wrote:FTFY.


I never said silky
Reply
#44

Irish Wrote:Still banned, are you crying, already spanked you enough that you are asking me to leave


Funny stuff!


How did you get into the Service? Don't they require some form of intelligence? Or where you selected from the "It has a heartbeat" program?

I'm sure the people back home are proud of you for being in the "Human Shield" program.
Reply
#45

minorthreat Wrote:Funny stuff!


How did you get into the Service? Don't they require some form of intelligence? Or where you selected from the "It has a heartbeat" program?

I'm sure the people back home are proud of you for being in the "Human Shield" program.


Court ordered actually. Apparently stick a knife in my brother 9 times is against the law here
Reply
#46

Irish Wrote:Court ordered actually. Apparently stick a knife in my brother 9 times is against the law here

WTF???? :eek:


YOU were doing the sticking????????????
Reply
#47

Blondie Wrote:WTF???? :eek:


YOU were doing the sticking????????????


He is hald British, so I stabed that side only
Reply
#48

That's fucking crazy.

Hi, I'm swits.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#49

Sec8 Wrote:I have yet to see anything "creative" here, just a bunch of smack. Please direct me to an example.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=26554

hi I'm ntype.
Reply
#50

minorthreat Wrote:Of course you'd say that. Uj is weak and that's who you practice against. Everything you posted, I've heard a million times. This isn't the only board I visit.
I have no knowledge of what he's talking about here.:*>
Reply
#51

Irish Wrote:Court ordered actually. Apparently stick a knife in my brother 9 times is against the law here
knife = penis - in the Irish language.

don't ask / don't tell. Wink
Reply
#52

Irish Wrote:Are you for real Christy? You need to read the threads again, luv. He may have good taste in music, but the lad could not find his way out of a box, even if it were opened.

spanking you makes the above look like nucular (sic) physics
just sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)