Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pup Pics
#41

TammyC Wrote:there is only one puppy picture in this thread.. therefore, you should change the title to Pup Pix

then it wont be misleading.

Nice

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#42

TammyC Wrote:there is only one puppy picture in this thread.. therefore, you should change the title to Pup Pix

then it wont be misleading.

speaking of pix....wanna see my Gonad?
Reply
#43

Bill Wrote:speaking of pix....wanna see my Gonad?

sure.. im bored.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#44

Gonad.......





























[Image: Dscn0655.jpg]
Reply
#45

cLaY Wrote:Don't come in my thread gettin' all bossy.

:hug:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#46

Bill Wrote:Gonad.......





























[Image: Dscn0655.jpg]

that's a cute.. ummm.. rodent?

squirrel, i guess? very cute Smile

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#47

TammyC Wrote:that's a cute.. ummm.. rodent?

squirrel, i guess? very cute Smile

these fukkers named him........
squirrel, yes.
Reply
#48

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Fucking RACK. Not really funny but I am laughing my ass off. Well time to go get drunk. Later all.

aaaaannnnnnnnddddddd bye. Smile

BTW, you could sell those puppies ya know.
Reply
#49

PurpleHaze Wrote:aaaaannnnnnnnddddddd bye. Smile

BTW, you could sell those puppies ya know.

Yeah, but I saw the trouble the woman went through with the litter Dora came from, and I don't want to deal with it. She couldn't sell all of them, and she was only asking $100 a pup for pure bred. Too much trouble.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#50

cLaY Wrote:Yeah, but I saw the trouble the woman went through with the litter Dora came from, and I don't want to deal with it. She couldn't sell all of them, and she was only asking $100 a pup for pure bred. Too much trouble.

I would by one for 100 bucks.....my huskey is getting alittle old...and my son's gonna need a good dog...all boys must have a puppy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
gay masturbate | gay asshole pics
#geaeick[EPEPPOKEKKPP]
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post by who
09-20-2008, 05:55 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)