Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#41

the_elf Wrote:Excellent IP spoofing work. All of you. :|

I actually gave that up. Here full time.
Reply
#42

the_elf Wrote:Sorry. Looked like a bunch of non-sense here. I was just going to move on. I believe that I was only hostile with Turtle and Immortroll. And only because they provoked the hostility.

I wasn't being hostile with Beau...in fact I closed with a tongue smilie indicating jest. I was merely stating matter of factly that you all know who I am when I come here. That is, of course, unless this account has been compromised. I don't know who any of you are when you all visit UJ.

Smile

You and I are cool Elf. It's all good. Wink
Reply
#43

Beaucephus Wrote:You and I are cool Elf. It's all good. Wink

You're an uppity has been, quit posting...you suck goat shit.
Reply
#44

Disagree.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

TheTroll Wrote:You're an uppity has been, quit posting...you suck goat shit.

:loool:
Reply
#46

Beaucephus Wrote::loool:

real troll boards wouldn't use this smilie crap, get fucked Jorge'
Reply
#47

TheTroll Wrote:real troll boards wouldn't use this smilie crap, get fucked Jorge'

:d
Reply
#48

we're a tr0ll board?

and all this time I just thought we were like the Tr0ll vaction destination.
Reply
#49

Paco Wrote:Are you daring me to capture your IP address and spoof it to deploy a D.o.S. attack on your home board?
Huh
Confusedcratch:

I don't know geekanese. translator?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#50

Bill Wrote:we're a tr0ll board?

and all this time I just thought we were like the Tr0ll vaction destination.

Rack that.

We are the Aruba for trolls.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#51

the_elf Wrote:Sup.

big up. elf :S
Reply
#52

whats goin on at the big house elf? rumor has it there is major discontentment in the executive chambers.
Reply
#53

Cameltoe280 Wrote:whats goin on at the big house elf? rumor has it there is major discontentment in the executive chambers.

Read between the lines and it will become clearer.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#54

TomFoolery Wrote:Read between the lines and it will become clearer.

too many lines. just spell it out for us stupid folk, einstein.
Reply
#55

Dairy hasn't been around there lately...the gutless fuck.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#56

WoolyGoat Wrote:Dairy hasn't been around there lately...the gutless fuck.


maybe suzy ran him...

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#57

now that would be fucking classic.
Reply
#58

it still shows him in ther moderator list

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#59

Cameltoe280 Wrote:too many lines. just spell it out for us stupid folk, einstein.

That long, incoherent post that nobody understood was a troll job.

Edit:
http://www.bluestalk.com/message-board-f...16516.html

http://www.eboards4all.com/568954/messages/30.html


They need to make me a mod there; I could have stopped all the confusion within 5 minutes.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#60

i agree with CT, it would be classic

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Elfy!!
VitaminE
Last Post by the_elf
03-02-2005, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)