04-25-2005, 08:26 PM
Most of our members post at night, not because they are in highschool dammit.
minorthreat Wrote:Ya, Beamin has some phones to sell at the mall. It doesn't close until 9 pm.
Dread Pirate Read Wrote:I think he did that on purpose...if you knew about e-judgebonics you would understand.
ntype Wrote:fuck that if you bring your rythes along please explain.
Ok where do I put the lamb for the sacrifice ?
Dread Pirate Read Wrote:ejudge spelled really bad at Ownster, he also had the worst possible grammar ever. I never really cared about this until someone started a thread called e-judgebonics, the thread contained alot of the fucked up posts made by ejudge. It was a funny thing. So cause of ejudges fucked up spelling and bad grammar and constant double posting e-judgebonics was invented.
Dread Pirate Read Wrote:light:
http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5015
Dread Pirate Read Wrote:In response to the "Did you miss me?" thread.shut your cock hole idiot. i was making 6 figures at age 29, so its not about envy. i dont like people coming around trying to gain respect by talking themselves up. respect is earned not demanded. if chow mein wants to up his status in life its done through results, not talking. so far hes done shit. brag about it when you interview for an entry-level job, not here on a joke and porn forum. nobody is impressed.
Why does age matter so much, we were all young once. And shleppy shouldnt get so upset because a young college student is getting off to a better start than he did, envy is a mortal sin.
E-Judge Wrote:...and he is a self proclaimed retard, honesty and acceptance is the beginning steps, I feel you. So did you inherit this delema or did you get stricken with Multiple Sclerosis ?Lar, it'd really be best for your image if you just kept low-key for another few weeks. I know you want to establish some board cred., but you're really out of your element. Do you even know what multiple sclerosis is?
E-Judge Wrote:...and he is a self proclaimed retard, honesty and acceptance is the beginning steps, I feel you. So did you inherit this delema or did you get stricken with Multiple Sclerosis ?
E-Judge Wrote:not making fun of me I'm making fun of youhttp://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4779
Raiden Wrote:Lar, it'd really be best for your image if you just kept low-key for another few weeks. I know you want to establish some board cred., but you're really out of your element. Do you even know what multiple sclerosis is?That is not, nor will it be happening any time while he is here. I believe I speak for the entire IT membership on this one.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.