Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How's Taco Bell Today?
#41

bdic Wrote:How are you,

Jon
.And.
For real. "What is your real name"? Do I care about it?
I'm not giving you my full name. End of story. Don't make me come over there.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#42

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:How are you,

Jon
.And.
For real. "What is your real name"? Do I care about it?
I'm not giving you my full name. End of story. Don't make me come over there.
I am surprised to hear that you are not giving you his or her full name.
Are you still located in ?
I can't force you to do anything, Jon.
Reply
#43

bdic Wrote:I am surprised to hear that you are not giving you his or her full name.
Are you still located in ?
I can't force you to do anything, Jon.
No you can't. But money might sway me.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#44

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:I am surprised to hear that you are not giving you his or her full name.
Are you still located in ?
I can't force you to do anything, Jon.
No you can't. But money might sway me.
Are you serious? Oh yes I can.Interesting.
OK Let's talk about you.
Reply
#45

bdic Wrote:Are you serious? Oh yes I can.Interesting.
OK Let's talk about you.
Nah, this is all about you, and you and your fisting fetish.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#46

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:Are you serious? Oh yes I can.Interesting.
OK Let's talk about you.
Nah, this is all about you, and you and your fisting fetish.
Are you serious? You don't say.
Reply
#47

bdic Wrote:Are you serious? You don't say.
Yup, dead serious. And you should at least use some lube every once in a while when you do that to yourself. Your friggin' intestines might fall out.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#48

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:Are you serious? You don't say.
Yup, dead serious. And you should at least use some lube every once in a while when you do that to yourself. Your friggin' intestines might fall out.
Tell me more. Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
My schedule is far too full to even consider it.What about yours?
Reply
#49

Not really. I don't get into that type of thing. Your auntie likes it when I put it there though.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#50

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Not really. I don't get into that type of thing. Your auntie likes it when I put it there though.
That was not a yes or no question. For real.Me either.Oh. You can't judge a book by its cover.
Reply
#51

Well then, No.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#52

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Well then, No.
Interesting.
Good reasoning. Are you serious?
Reply
#53

Fuck yeah.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#54

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Fuck yeah.
Please don't be so rude.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)