Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Insane Fantasy Football League
#21

MAn fuck this bullshit. I can't find the goddamned custom league in the free section. I signed up a team but it just put it into the general and says my league to be assigned.
Reply
#22

*bump*

Still need a couple more teams.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#23

IN...

:fuckYou:
Reply
#24

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Aug 2 2004, 03:53 PM
IN...
I see that--thanks. Still hoping for at least 3 more teams...

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#25

Well it's basically over anyway as I just got through editing my rankings for the draft. :dev:
Reply
#26

*bump*

Can we get 2 more to sign up? Also, who registered the "Hotties"?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#27

Pinning this until we get the two more members we need. Wink
Reply
#28

IN

So what do i do now chutney ferrets??? :wacko:

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#29

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Aug 5 2004, 10:42 PM
IN

So what do i do now chutney ferrets???  :wacko:
On the 24th be online at 2000 HRS CST (CST is -6 hours GMT I think) and draft NFL players to make up a team of players that compete against other teams comprised of NFL players. If you can't make the draft date Yahoo! will draft for you, but it would be cool if you can make it. Do a search for "Fantasy Football Cheatsheets" if you want help ranking players, or you can use Yahoo!'s automatic rankings.

If you need any more info let me know.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#30

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420+Aug 5 2004, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TomFoolery_420 @ Aug 5 2004, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@Aug 5 2004, 10:42 PM
IN

So what do i do now chutney ferrets???&nbsp; :wacko:
On the 24th be online at 2000 HRS CST (CST is -6 hours GMT I think) and draft NFL players to make up a team of players that compete against other teams comprised of NFL players. If you can't make the draft date Yahoo! will draft for you, but it would be cool if you can make it. Do a search for "Fantasy Football Cheatsheets" if you want help ranking players, or you can use Yahoo!'s automatic rankings.

If you need any more info let me know. [/b][/quote]
Cheers tom, will do, i've registered the team, but just needed to know when to be online to sort it out Big Grin

BTW- i know fuck all about your sport, but it should be a laff trying to blag a team together :ph34r:

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#31

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad+Aug 5 2004, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(britishlad @ Aug 5 2004, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420@Aug 5 2004, 10:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@Aug 5 2004, 10:42 PM
[b] IN

So what do i do now chutney ferrets???  :wacko:
On the 24th be online at 2000 HRS CST (CST is -6 hours GMT I think) and draft NFL players to make up a team of players that compete against other teams comprised of NFL players. If you can't make the draft date Yahoo! will draft for you, but it would be cool if you can make it. Do a search for "Fantasy Football Cheatsheets" if you want help ranking players, or you can use Yahoo!'s automatic rankings.

If you need any more info let me know. [/b]
Cheers tom, will do, i've registered the team, but just needed to know when to be online to sort it out Big Grin

BTW- i know fuck all about your sport, but it should be a laff trying to blag a team together :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Don't worry about it, you'll probably do better than Beau and FC.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#32

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420+Aug 5 2004, 04:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TomFoolery_420 @ Aug 5 2004, 04:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Aug 5 2004, 10:53 PM
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420@Aug 5 2004, 10:49 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@Aug 5 2004, 10:42 PM
[b] IN

So what do i do now chutney ferrets???  :wacko:
On the 24th be online at 2000 HRS CST (CST is -6 hours GMT I think) and draft NFL players to make up a team of players that compete against other teams comprised of NFL players. If you can't make the draft date Yahoo! will draft for you, but it would be cool if you can make it. Do a search for "Fantasy Football Cheatsheets" if you want help ranking players, or you can use Yahoo!'s automatic rankings.

If you need any more info let me know. [/b]
Cheers tom, will do, i've registered the team, but just needed to know when to be online to sort it out Big Grin

BTW- i know fuck all about your sport, but it should be a laff trying to blag a team together :ph34r: [/b]
Don't worry about it, you'll probably do better than Beau and FC. [/b][/quote]
Eat shit fuckstick. This league is as good as mine. :dev: On a serious note though, The draft will be manually done??? The last one I was on at UJ had an auto draft. How does this work? I reckon I will read the site a bit more to make sure I know what the hell I am doing.
Reply
#33

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus+Aug 6 2004, 01:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beaucephus @ Aug 6 2004, 01:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420@Aug 5 2004, 04:54 PM
Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Aug 5 2004, 10:53 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420@Aug 5 2004, 10:49 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@Aug 5 2004, 10:42 PM
[b] IN

So what do i do now chutney ferrets???  :wacko:
On the 24th be online at 2000 HRS CST (CST is -6 hours GMT I think) and draft NFL players to make up a team of players that compete against other teams comprised of NFL players. If you can't make the draft date Yahoo! will draft for you, but it would be cool if you can make it. Do a search for "Fantasy Football Cheatsheets" if you want help ranking players, or you can use Yahoo!'s automatic rankings.

If you need any more info let me know. [/b]
Cheers tom, will do, i've registered the team, but just needed to know when to be online to sort it out Big Grin

BTW- i know fuck all about your sport, but it should be a laff trying to blag a team together :ph34r: [/b]
Don't worry about it, you'll probably do better than Beau and FC. [/b]
Eat shit fuckstick. This league is as good as mine. :dev: On a serious note though, The draft will be manually done??? The last one I was on at UJ had an auto draft. How does this work? I reckon I will read the site a bit more to make sure I know what the hell I am doing. [/b][/quote]
Manual drafts are much much better than automatic drafts--you'll see what I mean. Each person will be online at the same time and will have 2 minutes to choose a player. If you can't make the draft or if you exceed the 2 minute timeframe to make a pick then Yahoo! will do it automatically for you based on your player rankings. It's a really easy format on Yahoo!, you won't have any problems and you'll pick up on it right away.

Everyone in the league try to be online at 8:00 CST on the 24th.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#34

PM OR AM
Reply
#35

Teams and Managers
-------------------------------------
Tomfoolery 420 - Tom
MarkyGmen - Me (MarkyGman)
CockBlockers - Clay
Cheese Fromunder - Furmunda Cheese
BeerChuggers - ??????
Beau's Bad Daddy's - Beau
The Train - ??????
Hotties - ??????
Yank Football is Gax - BritishLad
---------------------------------------------

Who are the three i'm missin? ... and we still need 1 more person.
Reply
#36

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Aug 6 2004, 03:17 PM
PM OR AM
Sorry, 8:00 P.M. (2000 HRS)

CST is -6 hours GMT I believe.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#37

join Goth.net and change your pathetic lives
Reply
#38

your the one spamming other forums to get people to join your faggot club
how pathetic is that?
Reply
#39

Quote:Originally posted by Edward Scissorhands@Aug 8 2004, 05:11 PM
join Goth.net and change your pathetic lives
[snapback]58044[/snapback]

I think I will...thanks! Big Grin

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#40

Would you be pissed if I signed up then did not show up for the draft?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)