Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey ClayRock
#21

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 20 2004, 10:42 PM
F-...for FAG! Fuck Face Faggot Fucker. :fuck:
ClayRock= shittiest of all shit trools.
Reply
#22

minorthreat=dog fucking hermaphrodite
Reply
#23

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 20 2004, 10:47 PM
minorthreat=dog fucking hermaphrodite
KYOA much?
Reply
#24

I can't believe I wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this drivel.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#25

Quote:Originally posted by SanDog@Jul 21 2004, 12:05 AM
I can't believe I wasted 2 minutes of  my life reading this drivel.
Yeah it was good huh?
Reply
#26

I suppose, and it lasted about 1:45 longer than you usually do with the older women in IA.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#27

Quote:Originally posted by SanDog@Jul 21 2004, 12:31 AM
I suppose, and it lasted about 1:45 longer than you usually do with the older women in IA.
How do you know? Is your wife originally from Iowa?
Reply
#28

This thread turned gay real quick.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#29

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Jul 21 2004, 12:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Jul 21 2004, 12:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-SanDog@Jul 21 2004, 12:31 AM
I suppose, and it lasted about 1:45 longer than you usually do with the older women in IA.
How do you know? Is your wife originally from Iowa? [/b][/quote]
Your mom told me. Tell her I need my shoes back, they should still be under the bed.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2008, 08:51 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Clayrock!!!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Bill
11-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-30-2005, 01:29 AM
Last Post by asshat
06-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Clayrock
PurpleHaze
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2005, 06:39 AM
Last Post by fem
12-07-2004, 07:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)