Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Back in the day, this would have gone three pages. Things haven't been the same since cLaY dumped me.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:Saw the highlights of the JayHawks' Midnight Madness.
![[Image: 2403096.jpeg]](http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/kan/sports/m-baskbl/auto_wider/2403096.jpeg)
What's the talk down your way. They lost a bunch to graduation/draft.
Preach!
Top 3 recruiting class this year. Gonna be young and wide eyed, just like 3 years ago...should still compete for the Big 12 title.
They've got 2 guys in the top 20 already committed for next year, and Xavier Henry, Dominic Cheek, and John Wall expected to make decisions in the next month. Bill Self is a machine when it comes to recruiting.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Kick ass! A couple of the guys were jumping out of the gym during their dunk contest.
Isn't IowaState a big 12 school? Color me ignorant.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Their NBAers are busy smoking weed during the meeting for drafted players about not smoking weed.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Why does the NBA care so much about weed? It's not much of a performance ENHANCING drug.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I disagree.I've never played well without being high.
FULL DISCLOSURE:I can't remember the last time I played while not high.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Seriously?
You've got a gift. When I'm weeded, I can barely play euchre.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I smoke a bowl before every game and it honestly settles me down a bit.I seriously don't know if it hurts my game since I've been doing it since high school.I'm probably costing myself a spot in the NBA.
See You In Toledo