Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New reason for banning NSFW pg6
#21

[Image: WHIhV.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#22

[Image: Shitting_Dicknipples.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#23

Ewwwww
Reply
#24

bam Wrote:Ewwwww

[Image: CddRO.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#25

Now that's funny
Reply
#26

Tribal Dragon Wrote:[Image: WHIhV.jpg]

I laughed.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#27

I haven't slept in 2 days and I'm a little confused.

Are you saying I was banned because my boner died?
Reply
#28

[video=youtube;NgCM46CSwd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgCM46CSwd8[/video]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#29

[Image: 2uhtxts.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#30

You're killing me today!
Reply
#31

bam Wrote:You're killing me today!
Fixed. I made a new AV for Goat.

[Image: mmae0g.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#32

phantom Wrote:I haven't slept in 2 days and I'm a little confused.

Are you saying I was banned because my boner died?

What we are saying is nobody gives a shit about what you're talking about.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

JCW Wrote:Leaving so many questions is an understatement. He had a 4 year old son. His trigger was apparently that his wife said she wanted to leave him and had been cheating on him with an ex, but she was leaving the kid with him so I don't understand it. Yeah, ok, losing your spouse would suck, but you still have your son to live for, yanno? Why not just build a new life with him and say 'fuck her'?

My mom committed suicide, Pickle was 14. When someone is that desperate, they feel that their children are better off without them. Depression is a true illness, it's characterized by delusional thinking. He wasn't thinking about his 4 year old. He was thinking "end the pain."

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#34

Kirk Cameron was the star of that show anyway.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

The biggest star was Leo.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#36

KC taught him everything.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

With all due respect to Andrew Koenig, a boner dies everyday Lady GaGa walks the earth.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#38

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Fixed. I made a new AV for Goat.

[Image: mmae0g.jpg]

Is this off his Facebook? He's gonna be pissed.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#39

christ

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#40

when did the goat become ct lite??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)