Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:
I don't know what smilie is missing. :lool:
It's the one in your insurance post.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
:nleo:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Is that Mr. Miyagi (sp?)
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:I sthat Mr. Miyagi (sp?)
Hoover the mouse over it ...
:can:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BIRD33 Wrote:Where's snarg to warn you about racism?If I posted it you could count on it.
:tweety
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Hoover the mouse over it ...
:can:
Asshole.
I like the Canadian one though "with their beady little eyes and flapping heads so full of lies"
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Hoover the mouse over it ...
:can:
:wub: that one.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BIRD33 Wrote:Oriental is the name of the gif.I can't say Jap without being warned by the guy who banned me last week because he felt like it.Nice consistency.
I just upload them ...
And Oriental is not n***er....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Can you add a few more, Lee? I'll post em here. I know I am the only one who cares about smilies.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:Can you add a few more, Lee? I'll post em here. I know I am the only one who cares about smilies.
Shoot...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:I just upload them ...
And Oriental is not n***er....
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
![[Image: shrugs.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/iamabanana/shrugs.gif)
...
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
![[Image: 2cents.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/iamabanana/2cents.gif)
...
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1

hrug :2cent
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
I feel replaced.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
leucifer Wrote:I feel replaced.
:leeFall:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:
hrug :2cent
Yeah, that last one is funny. It's supposed to be two cents, but all these pennies keep showing up. Fitting for here.
I almost mistakenly dropped my nine month preggo belly into this thread. You could have named it : puke:
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
..
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.