Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Test thread....
#21

Anhil8tor Wrote:i think you ran off all the other members.

What members ??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

Known problems.

1. Quick navigation
2. Path for slimies

If your avatard is fukked up .. re upload one.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#23

I'm not a fan of change.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

leeman Wrote:Known problems.

1. Quick navigation
2. Path for slimies

If your avatard is fukked up .. re upload one.

Swedes used to be known for their navigational skills.

Way to disgrace your homeland.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#25

leeman Wrote:If you do it yes ...

But you haven't so far so ...

I forgot about the Amazon link. I've purchased hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from there in the last few weeks.
Reply
#26

I no like the idea that I have to click "remember me" to stay logged in. :ct:

Fix it?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#27

I have no PM's, ergo my PM box must be disabled. :ct:

Fix it?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#28

Can't see the button to edit signature. :ct:

Fix it?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#29

Cucumber Wrote:Can't see the button to edit signature. :ct:

Fix it?

Settings ... Up right.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#30

Danke

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#31

christ.
Reply
#32

leeman Wrote:I can see the order yes.

so you fags see my address and stuff? do you get my credit card info too? sweet deal Rolleyes

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#33

WoolyGoat Wrote:so you fags see my address and stuff? do you get my credit card info too? sweet deal Rolleyes

I don't see address or creditcard.

I see an order of items and value nothing else.

Now fukk off.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#34

CT280 Wrote:christ.

just nana or cucumber here. thanks

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#35

leeman Wrote:I don't see address or creditcard.

I see an order of items and value nothing else.

Now fukk off.

How many shoe lifts has goat ordered?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Instead of the two clicks it took to edit a post it only takes one now.Fix that shit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

I logged in and got a white screen o' nothing. Had to peel back the web address to get to the home page. This could also be because I'm not that bright.
Reply
#38

Good to see lolly kicking round.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#39

im pretty sure i want you to suck my dick.
Reply
#40

oops. timing is so important here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)