Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I went to UJ last night
#21

I'm genuinely curious. I thought only mods could do it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#22

Cucumber Wrote:I'm genuinely curious. I thought only mods could do it.

:*>

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#23

That's a confession, but to what? :lool:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#24

Cucumber Wrote:That's a confession, but to what? :lool:

I pled the sixth...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#25

leeman Wrote:I pled the sixth...

In that case, you shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district where in the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#26

Cucumber Wrote:In that case, you shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district where in the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Well I'm in Schweden so it will end up with "fukk off"...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)