Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How long have you all been at your jobs
#21

Nothing makes me feel older than having kids in my thirties. All my friends (and myself) have parents who were in their early to mid twenties when they had their kids. I was 31 with the first and I'll be 34 with the 2nd.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#22

Cucumber Wrote:I'd like to know your definition of "soon".... I think for young folk (like my sister, not you), she thinks I'll be forty soon just because I'm closer to forty than she is to 30, but I'm still 7 years away.

I've always hated word problems in math.

I've been here for a little over 8 years. Been in this industry since....yeah I'm not gonna say. You all will think I'm snarg's age. Big Grin

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#23

Vitamin E Wrote:I've always hated word problems in math.

I've been here for a little over 8 years. Been in this industry since....yeah I'm not gonna say. You all will think I'm snarg's age. Big Grin

You're not? Confusedcratch:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#24

Been with this company 12 years as of 2 days ago. In 2 weeks I will have my Real Estate license. Change is comming.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#25

Michman Wrote:Been with this company 12 years as of 2 days ago. In 2 weeks I will have my Real Estate license. Change is comming.

Just in time for that booming detroit market!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Cucumber Wrote:Nothing makes me feel older than having kids in my thirties. All my friends (and myself) have parents who were in their early to mid twenties when they had their kids. I was 31 with the first and I'll be 34 with the 2nd.

I was 33 with my first. Was thinkin about another one, but I think 42 is to old.
Reply
#27

pineschic Wrote:I was 33 with my first. Was thinkin about another one, but I think 42 is to old.


It's never too late to take up grammar.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#28

put a sock in it Vita, Goat usually takes care of my spelling issues.
Reply
#29

Be grateful Goby doesn't post here.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:Just in time for that booming detroit market!


Fuk detroit. It should become part of Canada. The West Side of Michigan is all Medical and research. The medical hub of the midwest. within the next 12 months this place will be booming.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#31

Da UP is the only Michigan we recognize.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#32

cuz they are practically your neighbors.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#33

16 years in may and I'll never leave.
Reply
#34

Its a pretty well known fact, that a large majority of people can only stay focused on any job (in the same place) for 5 years. At the end of 5 years they either quit, lose focus, or just start doing the job like a robot and counting the days until they can do something else.
Reply
#35

been 6 years ... going to leave soon for new opportunities.

Flump, do you have some kind of source for your statement ?

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 07:52 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by HMMMMMM
12-03-2008, 12:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)