Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flumper's Story?
#21

Sunny Wrote:I do know this place from what I read.
Have I had interaction with you before posting here? Nope
Most of the members here tend to complain about past events with members leaving for other forums so I ask questions.

Judging from people's responses, the questions I ask tend to be interesting subjects to talk about. So I will keep asking them as I read through this forum and learn little tidbits here and there.
How do you know? What does "this" refer to?Don't you remember?My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.
What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.
Really. Do you think your plan will succeed?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#22

Sunny just walked in off the street.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

Sunny Wrote:I do know this place from what I read.
Have I had interaction with you before posting here? Nope
Most of the members here tend to complain about past events with members leaving for other forums so I ask questions.

Judging from people's responses, the questions I ask tend to be interesting subjects to talk about. So I will keep asking them as I read through this forum and learn little tidbits here and there.

I guess you didnt see my questions.What forum are you getting your info from and what is your nic?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:I guess you didnt see my questions.What forum are you getting your info from and what is your nic?

I get my info from here and my nic is Sunny
Reply
#25

You only walk away from a nic if you really sucked somewhere else. s'up Boru?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#26

you stick with your nic if you're truly $$$

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

WoolyGoat Wrote:you stick with your nic if you're truly $$$

s'up goat?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#28

Sunny Wrote:So I see a lot of old posts about this guy and hear members talk about him leaving for another board.

What is the deal with Flumper?
Wish he came back or thank god the fuck is gone?


What board did you come from and what is your nic?Like paddy said you didnt see this web sites address on a bathroom wall somewhere.Why are you scared to say?Don't want to ruin your e-reputation?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:you didnt see this web sites address on a bathroom wall somewhere.

Unless she's in Louisiana. Anhil8tor's been busy.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:you stick with your nic if you're truly $$$

What if you've got a few nics?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#31

Paddy Wrote:Unless she's in Louisiana. Anhil8tor's been busy.

Sad but true.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:What board did you come from and what is your nic?Like paddy said you didnt see this web sites address on a bathroom wall somewhere.Why are you scared to say?Don't want to ruin your e-reputation?

I don't have an e-reputation
I posted on AS in the past under a name you wouldn't know.
Reply
#33

Whats AS?Who gave you the link to here?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats AS?Who gave you the link to here?

AS is Vel's site.
Vit E gave me the link here
Reply
#35

The English one?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#36

Paddy Wrote:s'up goat?
goat is an abbreviation of the same nic, that counts.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#37

Sunny Wrote:AS is Vel's site.
Vit E gave me the link here

So this is Vit E's fault.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

BIRD33 Wrote:So this is Vit E's fault.

When isn't it
Reply
#39

Actually Bird you only have yourself to blame. I checked out the place and found it beyond boring with all the bullshit sports threads but your smart ass comments and petty come backs crack me up and caused me to stay.
Reply
#40

:pizza:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)