02-27-2007, 12:15 AM
nicthaninja Wrote:I see this thread as a deflection from the whole E getting run by a girl with big titties.
we need to have proof of said tities before continuing.
nicthaninja Wrote:I see this thread as a deflection from the whole E getting run by a girl with big titties.
Banana Wrote:Oh hell ya, it was :d
nicthaninja Wrote:I see this thread as a deflection from the whole E getting run by a girl with big titties.
ntype Wrote:damn that should have needed more traffic. ok now we're at the aftermatch it's "if they weren't under the enemy fire : shot'em"
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't think that I have responded one way or another to a single PIB post. Not sure what the fuck E is talking about.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:This is not news
I guess I remember the old board too clearly. Back when we didn't need to resort to the admin panels to handle spammers.
Banana Wrote:Ahh yes, but did you miss Leeman's memo? He's asking mods and admins to do that stuff now.Ah ha. I hear you. Huh.
Vitamin E Wrote:This is not news
I guess I remember the old board too clearly. Back when we didn't need to resort to the admin panels to handle spammers.
Banana Wrote:Ahh yes, but did you miss Leeman's memo? He's asking mods and admins to do that stuff now.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:Nope, I hate the Lounge.
Vitamin E Wrote:Nope, I hate the Lounge.
snarg Wrote:the day we get a lounge is the day i hand in my keys
question for E: what the fuck has nic got?
snarg Wrote:the day we get a lounge is the day i hand in my keys
question for E: what the fuck has nic got?
nicthaninja Wrote:Is this before or after you turned into a pussy? Cause as it stands right now the only thing you do is cry.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
BIRD33 Wrote:First its a chick who's testys are mounted on her chest and then a guy who play fights with nerf swords
VITAMIN E
04-03-04
02-26-07
"He was run by the worst"
:rip: