Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's nice seeing IT's Shenanigans has taken on his WTF Bill persona
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:He's used as a substitute for people addicted to sleeping pills.

What would you say people use you for?
Reply
#22

Sunny Wrote:What would you say people use you for?

Generic Viagra.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:Generic Viagra.

So you can go four hours huh?
Reply
#24

If I'm drinking, yea.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

Sunny Wrote:So you can go four hours huh?

And, he's got size 12 feet.
Reply
#26

But I've got small hands.I'm an enigma.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:But I've got small hands.I'm an enigma.

long fingers? comparatively?
Reply
#28

They are kind of long but not long enough to fish a condom out of someones whoha if you remember so again I defy convention.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:They are kind of long but not long enough to fish a condom out of someones whoha if you remember so again I defy convention.

I suspect you pack an 8.5 incher.
Reply
#30

Banana Wrote:I suspect you pack an 8.5 incher.


Thats quite a formula you've developed.If this was the price is right you'd have gone over on the showcase showdown.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats quite a formula you've developed.If this was the price is right you'd have gone over on the showcase showdown.

Probably by .5....I was trying to decide between the two.
Reply
#32

I'll let that perception stand.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
03-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-05-2009, 05:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)