Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's nice seeing IT's Shenanigans has taken on his WTF Bill persona
#1

to include the av.

Flush yourself.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:to include the av.

Flush yourself.

Don't make me ask BB to come back here and run you again.
Reply
#3

Your straight A report card doesn't hide your D- smack.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Your straight A report card doesn't hide your D- smack.

Everyone knows I've never been down with the smack.

Picking on me at this point is just showing how vunarable and bruised your ego is.

Anything to make you feel better though.
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:Anything to make you feel better though.

He is already on the phone with Silky.
Reply
#6

nicthaninja Wrote:He is already on the phone with Silky.

archive this

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

bill do you chew raw meat ?
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:bill do you chew raw meat ?

No.
Slightly cooked.
But not by much.
Reply
#9

E could not have seen this coming when he rolled out of bed this morning.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:E could not have seen this coming when he rolled out of bed this morning.

How far have the mighty fallen?
Reply
#11

at least it's not like Paddy who's still in bed right now.
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:How far have the mighty fallen?


Fallen? Must be the hillbilly word for walking around with an entire T-Ball team hanging from your sack.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:Fallen? Must be the hillbilly word for walking around with an entire T-Ball team hanging from your sack.

It must be tough teaching the girls league.
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:It must be tough teaching the girls league.
I want nothing to do with E's nuts. I assure you.
Reply
#15

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:I want nothing to do with E's nuts. I assure you.

Pfffft. Color me skeptical Wink
Reply
#16

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:I want nothing to do with E's nuts. I assure you.

I never implied....
Reply
#17

you guys should be nicer...
Reply
#18

ntype Wrote:bill do you chew raw meat ?
:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

Bill seems nice
Reply
#20

He's used as a substitute for people addicted to sleeping pills.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
03-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-05-2009, 05:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)