Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Check me out
#21

Banana Wrote:Yeah. Shit, I didn't drink for 9 months. I was soooo looking forward to it.

somewhat if I would happen to have godlike powers I would do this kind of "funny" tricks to people.

ahah.


sucks...well....

ps : your proposition about doing the two back beast was nice but now I'm an engaged man I am no more this sexy little ferret that would post inconsiderendegly on the forum his toothpasted ass.

hugs and prosit.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post by quint
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Last Post by quint
03-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-17-2008, 08:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)