Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Check that out
#1

NSFW

now your comments.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#2

I'm at work.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

wait tonight when spouse get to sleep

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#4

nasty
Reply
#5

I'll trust teh quint

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-s...r-daddy/1/

This is an interesting article.Its about a woman who's current boyfriend approached her by basically saying he wanted to be her sugar daddy.She doesnt think this is prostitution.It sounds like the perfect relationship to me but I don't think I could ignore paying for sex so blatantly.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Quint isn't lying. Barf.
Reply
#8

I'm afraid to open it. I better wait till I get home too.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post by quint
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Last Post by quint
03-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-23-2008, 06:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)