Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think
#21

Raiden Wrote:I've tried e-thuggin' the last few days? really? linx0rz?

Stealing shit from MajPvt? I've made no mention of cum-encrusted, shit-bubbling, or anything of that nature.


I don't have to link you to anything. When I log on, I will post as soon as you do. I've decided that you suck. Enjoy.
Reply
#22

minorthreat Wrote:I don't have to link you to anything. When I log on, I will post as soon as you do. I've decided that you suck. Enjoy.

I'm so flattered. Thanks. This is gonna be tons-o-fun!
Reply
#23

oh, and also:
minorthreat Wrote:I can't link you to anything because I am full of fucking horse shit.
Reply
#24

good night, tubz.
Reply
#25

Raiden Wrote:I'm so flattered. Thanks. This is gonna be tons-o-fun!


Yes it will be. At least you have your artisian work.
Reply
#26

Raiden Wrote:good night, tubz.


Raiden made a fat joke? Who would have thought?
Reply
#27

[/url]
Raiden Wrote:oh, and also:


Raiden trying to be Spork:

[url=http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38127]http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38127
Reply
#28

I went 4 for 4 right handed and 2 for 4 left handed in beer league last Sunday. One pop up to the catcher and I struck out once. 2 singles, 1 triple and 3 doubles.

PS Raiden, please artisan me up a small pond. I would like a miniature rabbit bridge involved somehow.

PPS Minorthreat, please mail me corn.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#29

I've got this one a tie. Special points were awarded as follows:

Minorthreat:
1. "self employed failure" :lool:
2. "act like a bitch as usual?" :lool:

Raiden:
1. "cowtip your corn fed Iowan fat ass" :lool:
2. "if by bitch you mean I wear chaps and spurs......" :lool:

Good thread.
Reply
#30

Jimmy Wrote:I went 4 for 4 right handed and 2 for 4 left handed in beer league last Sunday. One pop up to the catcher and I struck out once. 2 singles, 1 triple and 3 doubles.

PS Raiden, please artisan me up a small pond. I would like a miniature rabbit bridge involved somehow.

PPS Minorthreat, please mail me corn.

Cricket?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#31

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I've got this one a tie. Special points were awarded as follows:

Minorthreat:
1. "self employed failure" :lool:
2. "act like a bitch as usual?" :lool:

Raiden:
1. "cowtip your corn fed Iowan fat ass" :lool:
2. "if by bitch you mean I wear chaps and spurs......" :lool:

Good thread.

Hopefully my fliend can come back and play again soon.
Reply
#32

SanDog Wrote:Cricket?

Slo-pitch.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#33

Jimmy Wrote:Slo-pitch.
Co-ed?
Reply
#34

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Co-ed?

Yup. You need at least 3 girls.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#35

I'm writing in MT as the winner to this year's smackoff.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#36

This one was read-worthy. BEW Stamp Of Approval.
Reply
#37

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This one was read-worthy. BEW Stamp Of Approval.

[Image: One%20cent%20stamp.JPG]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#38

Raiden Wrote:Hopefully my fliend can come back and play again soon.


I'm here. You were actually known as retard before this.
Reply
#39

[Image: cocaine.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)