06-30-2006, 09:27 AM
Raiden is a tard. Discuss.
Raiden Wrote:I think he's got an alcohol problem.
minorthreat Wrote:I think he prays to God for a chance with another cock.
Raiden Wrote:I think you're in love with cock.
minorthreat Wrote:I think your chest would conform to my fist. You are a self employed failure.
Raiden Wrote:I think your chest would swallow my fist and your moobs would shake vigorously.
minorthreat Wrote:I think I could crush your pussy California head with two hands.
Raiden Wrote:I think I could cow-tip your corn-fed Iowan fat ass.
minorthreat Wrote:I doubt it. You know as well as I do that you are a pussy. You clean pools for a living. Seriously, how tough is that?
Raiden Wrote:It's a well-established fact that I do not clean pools for a living. I know you can e-smack better than that, without resorting to making shit up. Go ahead and try again, Hoss.
minorthreat Wrote:And i know you can't. What's up now? I've decided to troll you from now on, at Ownster and here. You are now my bitch.
Raiden Wrote:I feel so honored. bode, I guess. thanks.
minorthreat Wrote:You will.
Raiden Wrote:I'm kinda tingly.
what do we do now?
minorthreat Wrote:You act like a bitch like usual?
Raiden Wrote:If by "bitch" you mean that I put on the chaps and spurs and bend your fat ass over like usual, then okay.
minorthreat Wrote:Nice. I would not expect anything less from an Ownster wannabee. Basically, I would brake your California AIDS like victim body in half. You are the reason so many chicks from California look elsewhere for guys.
Raiden Wrote:e-thuggin' doesn't suit you.
I'm kinda bored. I'll give you another chance to come up with some amusing material.
minorthreat Wrote:sincerely,
the guy who has tried to do it the last few days.
p.s.
sincerely
I'll steal Major Privates "Do Better" lines. That always works.