Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vacation Pics.
#21

Major Private Wrote:I have drank gallons of Kalik, not a bad beer

Yeah and when everything else is concidered an import you learn to deal.
Reply
#22

Major Private Wrote:I have drank gallons of Kalik

Right before this picture was taken?

[Image: MP.jpg]

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

No, that was several years earlier

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#24

where was the chillins?
Reply
#25

Did you get a pic of the kick ass water slide that goes through the shark tank?

I went to that place about 5 years ago. Good times. Ran about $450 a night back then. $8 beers. Gotta rack the business picking it up.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#26

The shorties were home with granny and grandpa.

No. I left the camera in the room the day we hung out by the pool and did the water slides. That slide you're talking about is called the leap of faith. you're over the edge and falling before you even know you're at the slide. I almost pooped my shorts.
Reply
#27

Shenanigans Wrote:Insurance companies give away different trips every year to the top producers in different regions. This year Mrs Bill was the top producer in her region.


Congrats to Mrs. Bill.....somedays it's good to be Bill

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#28

Is the hotel where part of "After The Sunset" was filmed?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#29

TomFoolery Wrote:Is the hotel where part of "After The Sunset" was filmed?

I don't know.
I've never seen that flick.
Reply
#30

SanDog Wrote:Did you get a pic of the kick ass water slide that goes through the shark tank?

I went to that place about 5 years ago. Good times. Ran about $450 a night back then. $8 beers. Gotta rack the business picking it up.
Dude that slide was fucking scary...can't even see over the edge it's so vertical.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

Shenanigans Wrote:The shorties were home with granny and grandpa.

No. I left the camera in the room the day we hung out by the pool and did the water slides. That slide you're talking about is called the leap of faith. you're over the edge and falling before you even know you're at the slide. I almost pooped my shorts.


...
Reply
#32

That place looks sick you fuckin asshole.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
gay masturbate | gay asshole pics
#geaeick[EPEPPOKEKKPP]
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)