Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vacation Pics.
#1

The front doors of atlantis.
[Image: DSCN1241.jpg]

The lobby.
[Image: DSCN1273.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1274.jpg]

The lobby ceiling.
[Image: DSCN1119.jpg]
Reply
#2

Some from different places on the grounds.

[Image: DSCN1140.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1198.jpg].
[Image: DSCN1202.jpg]
Reply
#3

[Image: DSCN1205.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1237.jpg]
Reply
#4

Raidens got a hardon.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Raidens got a hardon.

I didn't think of the ownster water artist while I was there.
Reply
#6

That palce' is money.
How much was the trip?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Did you get a pic on that big ole chair?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Raiden (and Ownster)is in my dome.

FIFY

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#9

Tribal Dragon Wrote:That palce' is money.
How much was the trip?

$0.00

It was a freebie.
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:Did you get a pic on that big ole chair?

Of course I did...Rolleyes
Reply
#11

Shenanigans Wrote:$0.00

It was a freebie.
Lucky bastard.

I'm jealous. :cowboy:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

Nice pics Bill.

Major Private Wrote:FIFY

Why bother?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Lucky bastard.

I'm jealous. :cowboy:

Yeah they treated us super nice.
Paid for everything and even gave us 200 bucks in spending cash.
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:Nice pics Bill.



Why bother?

How was the homeland bro?
Reply
#15

Shenanigans Wrote:$0.00

It was a freebie.


How was it a freebie?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Michman Wrote:How was it a freebie?


Suck enough dicks behind wallmart and you'll get one too ...


Will take you 5-10 years but still ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

Shenanigans Wrote:How was the homeland bro?


Great thanks. I embarrassed myself in the drinking stakes however. I couldn't keep up on the Guinness. I'm out of practice.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Michman Wrote:How was it a freebie?

Insurance companies give away different trips every year to the top producers in different regions. This year Mrs Bill was the top producer in her region.
Reply
#19

Paddy Wrote:Great thanks. I embarrassed myself in the drinking stakes however. I couldn't keep up on the Guinness. I'm out of practice.

I got addicted to the local brew down in the islands. "kalik" Not thick like G but a good guzzeling beer for out in the sun.
Reply
#20

I have drank gallons of Kalik, not a bad beer

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
gay masturbate | gay asshole pics
#geaeick[EPEPPOKEKKPP]
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)