Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

There's A New UJ Goddess - NSFW
#21

the things I do for you idiots

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/r...kfront.jpg

[Image: booktop.jpg]

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/r.../right.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/r...-shirt.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/r...rtside.jpg
Reply
#22

PS: some of them are kinda large .. click the links
Reply
#23

Thats a tumor.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

I just threw up all over my desk. I'm going to go home and gouge out my eyes with a hot poker. Thanks.
Reply
#25

Martini-man?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#26

Who gets ZITS on their tits? Seriously.
Reply
#27

Why!!!!
Reply
#28

[SIZE="7"]"I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties four thumbs down![/SIZE]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#29

Those are some fucked up titties.

Is that slut a fucking braless marathon runner?
Reply
#30

She put up some new pictures in her thread.
Reply
#31

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:She put up some new pictures in her thread.

And from the responses in here it sounds like everyone is dying to see them :roll:
Reply
#32

leucetios Wrote:And from the responses in here it sounds like everyone is dying to see them :roll:
God I hate that palce!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#33

Thanks but I don't need to puke again today.
Reply
#34

Just sayin'.
Reply
#35

Bill Wrote:Thanks but I don't need to puke again today.

Raiden might... I hear bulimia is a great way to lose weight.
Reply
#36

Arby's is running their 5 for 5 deal again.
I'm thinking about an arby's melt for lunch.
Reply
#37

Bill Wrote:Arby's is running their 5 for 5 deal again.
I'm thinking about an arby's melt for lunch.

.. or five
Reply
#38

leucetios Wrote:.. or five

na, I'm a cheap bastard. I'll buy five, eat 2, store the remaining three in the fridge till tomarrow then I'll eat 2 more for lunch. the 5th one will probly get hijacked by somebody else in the office.
Reply
#39

Ick Those are gross
Reply
#40

dora Wrote:Ick Those are gross

THey are slightly worse than yours.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)