Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

for $100,000
#21

Swits Wrote:It only hurts on the insertion. If you relax, the rest won't hurt Wink

:wub:
Reply
#22

TammyC Wrote:no, but i'd pull him on top of me so he could smear himself in it..
If only I had an extra $100k sittin' around.... Wink

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#23

TammyC Wrote:no, but i'd pull him on top of me so he could smear himself in it..
:eek: Jeeeeezus! that'll cost ya $100K for me too, freak :blink:
Reply
#24

what? Wrote::eek: Jeeeeezus! that'll cost ya $100K for me too, freak :blink:

fuggin HAPPY HOUR!

I was kidding, I assume.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#25

I'd poop on you for free, Tammy. :p Although you might get some of my vomit on your tummy, yoo.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)