Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

for $100,000
#1

What's the grossest shit you'd do for $100k?

Be creative Smile

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#2

heh. Ohkay, Il'l be honest.
I would let (but has to be HIV and disease free) a dood fuck me in the ass (maximum 5 minutes) and come. 100k AMERIcan, ya! Not Canadian, ya see. I'm no faggot. :roll:
For another 100k he could come on my face.
Seriously. 200k? Absolutely.
Reply
#3

AAAAAHAHAHAH!!!! :lool:

PM from Clay in 5..4..3...

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

i would fuck swits for 100k. no doubt.
Reply
#5

I may fuck her for $5 canadian if she squirts agsin!!!
Reply
#6

actually, for $200,000 I may consider letting MT put it in da b... nah. :ph34r:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Im just being honest. 5 minutes of nothing but pain and humilation for that much cash would buy mega kind bud.
Reply
#8

On
The
Serious
Tip

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

L
E
C
T
E
R

S
U
C
K
S

C
O
C
K


i tried to get creative with it, but i lost my focus.
Reply
#10

Cameltoe280 Wrote:L
E
C
T
E
R

S
U
C
K
S

C
O
C
K


i tried to get creative with it, but i lost my focus.
Sup tuf guy.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#11

ps thanks for the points.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Sup tuf guy.

sup doooood. i missed you while you were on vacation.


EDIT... no i didn't


Dr. Lecter Wrote:ps thanks for the points.


welcome bro.
Reply
#13

Sneezy Wrote:Im just being honest. 5 minutes of nothing but pain and humilation for that much cash would buy mega kind bud.
It only hurts on the insertion. If you relax, the rest won't hurt Wink

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#14

I would spend 24 hours encased in a 5x5x5 cabinet filled with rotting fish, and eat and digest 10 bites of said fish.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#15

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I would spend 24 hours encased in a 5x5x5 cabinet filled with rotting fish, and eat and digest 10 bites of said fish.
Eeeewwwww, that's like round 2 of Fear Factor shit.

Nice!

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#16

Swits Wrote:What's the grossest shit you'd do for $100k?

Be creative Smile

Lick Dr. Lector's dingle bearing infested bung, covered in warm cottage cheese...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

I'd let What? poop on my stomach.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#18

TammyC Wrote:I'd let What? poop on my stomach.
Would you take a bite?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#19

Swits Wrote:Would you take a bite?

no, but i'd pull him on top of me so he could smear himself in it..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#20

TammyC Wrote:no, but i'd pull him on top of me so he could smear himself in it..


you are one kinky bitch.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)