Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Board Approval of my Avatard
#21

haze_e734oo2395168776 Wrote:ehh.. not sure what you're trying to get at here.

could·n't Audio pronunciation of "couldn't" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kdnt)

Contraction of could not.

never mind. thanks for playing.
Reply
#22

I liked vanilla ice..

he has changed now
Reply
#23

anymore vs. any more. I'm with ya, CT.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#24

WoolyGoat Wrote:anymore vs. any more. I'm with ya, CT.

nailed it, thanks Goat. thats what i get for playin with retards.
Reply
#25

He was tryin hard, though...all the way to dictionary.com!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

WoolyGoat Wrote:He was tryin hard, though...all the way to dictionary.com!

no shit, can't bitch about the effort.
Reply
#27

grammar correction flames are for beginners. you can do better than that, ct..
Reply
#28

hey cameltoe, thanks for fucking up my thread

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#29

haze_e734oo2395168776 Wrote:grammar correction flames are for beginners. you can do better than that, ct..

this actually went further than i had hoped.
Reply
#30

cLaY Wrote:hey cameltoe, thanks for fucking up my thread

yeah, i noticed. sorry dood.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)