Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I wont be around much for a while
#21

Beaucephus Wrote:neither was I. :d

Well if sulfuric acid will clear the burns on my scrotum up imagine what it'll do for your bunghole.
Reply
#22

Bill Wrote:Well if sulfuric acid will clear the burns on my scrotum up imagine what it has already done for your bunghole.


:|
Reply
#23

snarg Wrote:rack the hillbilly!!!!!!!!!!!!

i recommend vitamin E


i can't believe this got zero play
i hate you all
:finger:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

snarg Wrote:i can't believe this got zero play
i hate you all
:finger:

Will VitE help gain a couple inches and a little girth?
Reply
#25

Thanks for the kind words guys.


And Bill I hope your burn gets better.

Fuck.
Reply
#26

snarg Wrote:i can't believe this got zero play
i hate you all
:finger:

I can believe it.
Reply
#27

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys.


And Bill I hope your burn gets better.

sorry bro....probly wasn't the best time to tell everyone that Mrs Bill shocked the hot tub and didn't tell me...
Reply
#28

Bill Wrote:sorry bro....probly wasn't the best time to tell everyone that Mrs Bill shocked the hot tub and didn't tell me...

Damn. T&P to you too then. :|
Reply
#29

Beaucephus Wrote:Damn. T&P to you too then. :|

I'm not talking to you.
Reply
#30

Bill Wrote:I'm not talking to you.

Damn, Damn, Damn. Cry
Reply
#31

Bill Wrote:sorry bro....probly wasn't the best time to tell everyone that Mrs Bill shocked the hot tub and didn't tell me...


Sounds more like she shocked your boys. You should make her kiss em better and stuff.

Fuck.
Reply
#32

Beaucephus Wrote:Damn, Damn, Damn. Cry

la, la, la, la, I'm not listening, la, la, la, la, la.
Reply
#33

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Sounds more like she shocked your boys. You should make her kiss em better and stuff.

nobody's getting near them at this point....just sayin.
Reply
#34

Bill Wrote:la, la, la, la, I'm not listening, la, la, la, la, la.

Hey Bill, BILL???? I know you hear me Bill. Bill you can't just turn it off. I know you hear me Bill. :d
Reply
#35

A good friend of mine, Tim, had one of his best friends (Ryan) die in a car accident about 4 months ago. Ryan's whore of a girlfriend started fucking one of dude's best friends shortly after. The whore is good friends with a chick named Faith, who just happens to be Tim's 'dream girl'.

(scene 1: R&R Bar, Union Grove; Characters: Tim, Faith, Whore)

Faith: Tim, if we're going to be together you'll have to be nice to my friend (points to whore standing 2 feet from her).

Tim (loudly): Fuck that shit, that whore is Satan!

(whore stomps away, very angry)

Tim (screaming): Yeah, you fucking whore! Satan! You're the fucking devil!

Faith (to Tim): :roll: Call me on Tuesday, OK?






I like that story.
Reply
#36

Nice. Smile
Reply
#37

Beaucephus Wrote:Hey Bill, BILL???? I know you hear me Bill. Bill you can't just turn it off. I know you hear me Bill. :d

[Image: off.jpg]
Reply
#38

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Not gonna be on much for a few days. My best friend since grade school and his wife were killed in a car accident last night. Got the call from his mother last night. Just didnt wanna disappear on ya all.

That's terrible. I'll be thinking about you.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#39

Sorry G-money. Sad
Reply
#40

TomFoolery Wrote:A good friend of mine, Tim, had one of his best friends (Ryan) die in a car accident about 4 months ago. Ryan's whore of a girlfriend started fucking one of dude's best friends shortly after. The whore is good friends with a chick named Faith, who just happens to be Tim's 'dream girl'.

(scene 1: R&R Bar, Union Grove; Characters: Tim, Faith, Whore)

Faith: Tim, if we're going to be together you'll have to be nice to my friend (points to whore standing 2 feet from her).

Tim (loudly): Fuck that shit, that whore is Satan!

(whore stomps away, very angry)

Tim (screaming): Yeah, you fucking whore! Satan! You're the fucking devil!

Faith (to Tim): :roll: Call me on Tuesday, OK?






I like that story.

I like easy chicks...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by GoingPostal
01-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Last Post by War
05-19-2004, 03:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)