Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I wont be postin' today
#1

We are having our annual party were I work.

We're going to hang in trees (some kind of "sport-adventure-team" thingie) then we'll make a tour on boat.

yeppeee free drinks.
Reply
#2

F.U !~!~~~~~ I want to swing in trees instead of work
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:We are having our annual party were I work.

We're going to hang in trees (some kind of "sport-adventure-team" thingie) then we'll make a tour on boat.

yeppeee free drinks.


post pics! of said Monkey buisness [Image: 51.gif]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Imagine how excited we are.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)