Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

vanishing edge
#21

Swits Wrote:I was wondering why it started leaking


It's the Clap juice.
Reply
#22

Good work on the pool. The vanishing edges are pretty sweet.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#23

What kinda pool do you recommend for my son's tree fort?
Reply
#24

http://www.superdairyboy.com/water_toys/pools.html


Most anything on this page will work.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vanishing Act!
halfasleep
Last Post by halfasleep
04-30-2004, 07:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)