Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

vanishing edge
#1

[Image: 4810snipes1.jpg]
[Image: snipes4810.jpg]
[Image: 4810snipes2.jpg]

sorry the pics suck, there was still a lot of construction going on in the backyard and I need to go back to get better ones.
Reply
#2

Dude... seriously... you clean a hell of a pool. Now get fucked.
Reply
#3

where does the water go?
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Dude... seriously... you clean a hell of a pool. Now get fucked.

hahahahaha...I haven't cleaned a pool since '98, fuckwit. I'm an arrogant, elitist designer/consultant/contractor. Suck it.
Reply
#5

anhil8tor Wrote:where does the water go?

Into the catch basin down below.
[Image: 4810snipes3.jpg]

Notice that it's not sheeting so well in this pic. That's why we used travertine, so it could be ground down as needed. The tile guy went back and got it down to the proverbial gnat's ass.
Reply
#6

Raiden Wrote:hahahahaha...I haven't cleaned a pool since '98, fuckwit. I'm an arrogant, elitist designer/consultant/contractor. Suck it.
Ya. You pour cement, beaner. Keep boosting yourself. You'll be CIA Director soon, shitslick.
Dude you look 40. You were still cleaning pools at age 33? :lool:
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Ya. You pour cement, beaner. Keep boosting yourself. You'll be CIA Director soon, shitslick.
Dude you look 40. You were still cleaning pools at age 33? :lool:

Now that was just plain retarded. I'm nowhere near 40. I'm also currently designing a pool for an NBA player who will remain anonymous as far as this shitstain on the internet (IT) is concerned.
Go ahead and try to post some witty comback, asswipe, I'm done with you.
As always, though...everyone else can feel free to ask me any pool related questions y'all may have. I'm here to help.
Reply
#8

nice pics....sharp design...that's really cool

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

thanks, Gin.
Reply
#10

Raiden Wrote:thanks, Gin.
Golly, you're clearly rubber, and I'm glue then, eh?
Listen darling. You wanna act all tough and call someone out as a CUNT for sending you a personal pic when you're with your Ownter "Mob"? Go ahead. But since I was privvy to that info and saw that info, as far as I'm concerned you are a two-faced, worthless piece of shit who might have a nice job but no friends on this site.
Furthermore, your 'secret' plan to get pics of TammyC will shortly be cockblocked as well.
We're on to you, cuntdrip.
Reply
#11

roffle wafflez
Reply
#12

Raiden Wrote:roffle wafflez
indeed. Great range you showed with that one. :roll:
Reply
#13

CANNONBAAAAAAALLLLLL! *splash*



Nice pool! Anyone wanna skinny dip?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#14

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Golly, you're clearly rubber, and I'm glue then, eh?
Listen darling. You wanna act all tough and call someone out as a CUNT for sending you a personal pic when you're with your Ownter "Mob"? Go ahead. But since I was privvy to that info and saw that info, as far as I'm concerned you are a two-faced, worthless piece of shit who might have a nice job but no friends on this site.
Furthermore, your 'secret' plan to get pics of TammyC will shortly be cockblocked as well.
We're on to you, cuntdrip.

Raiden? Care to explain what he's talking about? :mellow:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#15

Swits Wrote:CANNONBAAAAAAALLLLLL! *splash*



Nice pool! Anyone wanna skinny dip?
Excuse me, that's not the pool vacuum hose, but you don't have to let go... Wink
Reply
#16

TammyC Wrote:Raiden? Care to explain what he's talking about? :mellow:

I'm not quite sure wtf he's referring to. The only thing I can think of is SporK's thread on Ownster, in which he requested pics of you. I dunno.
Reply
#17

TammyC Wrote:Raiden? Care to explain what he's talking about? :mellow:
Uh-Oh!! One for Bad, Two for Good...

De-de-definitely 1 for baaad....
[Image: rainman.jpg]
Reply
#18

ten minutes to Wapner.
Reply
#19

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Excuse me, that's not the pool vacuum hose, but you don't have to let go... Wink
I was wondering why it started leaking

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#20

Nice pool. You should really use something different than that hose to get the water back to the top though.



Sorry.....I've got nothing.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vanishing Act!
halfasleep
Last Post by halfasleep
04-30-2004, 07:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)