Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Angelicdemon!
#21

Sunny Wrote:Tom has gotten me so worked up via PM. I had to take a short break and pleasure myself. The 'O' was one of the huffing trembling ones. Gadonkadonk Money Dawg and I just met today. He seems like he'd be a fun one.
So do you seriously only have 40 posts, or did you delete the posts before.
Reply
#22

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Excuse me. I was told there was not going to be any math.

You started with the smart stuff. I'm just following your lead.


Dr. Lecter Wrote:Wait til you get a taste of Coke Kelvin. Absolutely Zero calories.
Reply
#23

math is cool. jeez.
Reply
#24

TomFoolery Wrote:You started with the smart stuff. I'm just following your lead.
Beaten at my own game... CURSES!!!

sin,
Pythagorus
Reply
#25

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Beaten at my own game... CURSES!!!

sin,
Pythagorus


My game is like the Pythagorian Theorem; difficult to figure out.

Sin,

[Image: 974238.jpg]
Reply
#26

angelicdemon Wrote:So do you seriously only have 40 posts, or did you delete the posts before.

This is my second account. The first one was deleted as the result of a dare gone awry.
Reply
#27

Sunny Wrote:This is my second account. The first one was deleted as the result of a dare gone awry.
that always sucks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by angelicdemon
08-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Last Post by hoax
08-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Last Post by angelicdemon
06-21-2005, 10:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)