Posts: 23
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
i have more fart-in-a-jar for sale
Fem's Cuban Ex-Boyfriend
Unregistered
Joo chicos see the fem around? I gonna try to get her back inna way for that is not the same. I gonna buy her so nice tings like floras y zapatos. Mang, I lo her.
If I was an admin, I'd allow registration without valid e-mail addresses.
R4(|{ 7H3 M07H3R5|{|{3r$ 7h47 (4N R34P 7h1$ p0$7
Can one of you guys help me with this wedgie? :wub:
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
Who's the Einstien who jammed up the fax machine with construction paper?
You'rrrrrrrrre Welcome!
Posts: 215
Threads: 34
Joined: Oct 2004
Reputation:
0
Sup 'saners? Half way through this thread I realized I've read more interesting PERL script. Nice Work :roll: x 100000 (cue netboy reid)
Ruckus Wrote:Clay - he loves the cock!
nchammer's son
Unregistered
dad took the velcro that holds up our curtins and used it to hold his pants together mom says he needs to stop spending her money on twinkeis and slim jims but he doesnt and she crys a lot
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
:bump:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 3,318
Threads: 288
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
Count me in for six or seven trolls and pretend they said hi.
Fuck.