Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Trollz Czechz INz!
#1

Yezzz!
Reply
#2

JESUS H. CHRIST!
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?
WHICH ONE OF YOU PETER PUFFERS STARTED A TROLL THREAD WITH OUT PM'ING THIS?

THAT IS ALL! Semper Fi!
Reply
#3

Trolls!

Damn them. Damn them all to hell!
Reply
#4

Hmmm wonder how many tr00ls that will die if I ban VitE's IP ????????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

If there's no cake, I'm leaving. Chop Chop!!
Reply
#6

Hi!!!!! I'm here!!!! :wub:
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Hmmm wonder how many tr00ls that will die if I ban VitE's IP ????????

Simply pathetic.
Reply
#8

Y'all intarrupted me fer this here cattle proddin?
I was just above the saloon gettin my freak on!!
Now I'ma really shoot ya in the ass!!
Reply
#9

here's three more

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:
VitaminE, Odysseus, SanDog+
Reply
#10

Miss Hoover, What's a Troll?
Reply
#11

Anyone seen asshat?
Reply
#12

I struck out 7 father and sons.

Can anyone tell me the names of the seven sons?
Reply
#13

so something to this be in deepened salt licks and gopher traps?
Reply
#14

What is going on here today.
Reply
#15

wowsy wowsy woo woo. i just lost the lottery.
Reply
#16

Fuck Bird33!
Reply
#17

I am outdated now.
Reply
#18

I have Bunz shaved in my chest hair, and a crooked penis. Just sayin'.
Reply
#19

Has anyone seen Mad Hatter?
Reply
#20

Has anyone seen Mad Hatter?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)