Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:You're gonna have to dumb that down a little. You musta forgot who you're talking to.
I was assuming you were saying the collective whole as a board that is the Island never speaks of other boards. Yet, we know they speak of posters from other boards, and surely, they do their fair share of baord trashing in PM?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
LOL! If you search for Bird and Ruckus, you'd see the two things I've ever posted there was a question as to why hasn't he ever been invited and the invite thread (that has been moved to the admin lounge)
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:I would assume this is accurate even here.
Duh! We OPENLY discuss other boards here. I thought you were making the case that the Island was different somehow.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
E, I would stick to the strategy of admitting you are a sellout.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:LOL. I was talking about peeps bitching in PM.
One of the great things about having a board like IT, where we allow anyone to say anything (guess this is a drawback since oldie came 'round) is that you don't need to say "I think Silky is a cunt" in PM. You can broadcast it and not get banned.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
I don't agree with the moving of any threads.
I assume this was done because someone once leaked how people voted on an invite thread.
Pretty childish IMO. It's the one rule that should be changed.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Fascinating.I really dislike that they pick and choose who's cool enough.I don't want in anyway but that annoys me.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Blondie Wrote:Have I mentioned that you look absolutely stunning today?
It's like that everday, m'dear.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Did I or say cucumber even get 1 vote?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BIRD33 Wrote:Did I or say cucumber even get 1 vote?
I'd guess the 2 votes you got was mine and E's ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
I leave early and didn't see the final results for either. Both received a bunch of yes's.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:I leave early and didn't see the final results for either. Both received a bunch of yes's.
Yes's matter not if Silky is a no.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Yea really.Why even have a vote?Has anyone ever had the balls to bring that up?Bunch of sheep.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
The first rule about Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.