Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New - UJ Network Forum Rules
#21

There are "new" rules? I didn't get the memo.
Reply
#22

Who gives a (1) fucking (2) (3)?

1.
a. thick
b. short
c. fat
d. butt

2.
a. rat
b. moose
c. black
d. cunt

3.
a. fuck
b. poop
c. cock
d. all of the above
Reply
#23

paybacksare Wrote:Here's what I don't understand about the "new" rules. They still don't explain why half of the people who have been banned recently, have been banned. And it doesn't explain why some racist, mean, idiots are continued to be allowed to prance their ugly faces on there.


The rules are purposefully vague so they can do what the fuck they want.
Reply
#24

AssDragon Wrote:The rules are purposefully vague so they can do what the fuck they want.

Who is this guy?
Reply
#25

TomFoolery Wrote:Who is this guy?


Your worst nightmare, my boy.
Reply
#26

I'll start giving two shits about UJ after they lift the bans....even then I might only give one and a half shit.
Reply
#27

TomFoolery Wrote:Who gives a (1) fucking (2) (3)?

1.
a. thick
b. short
c. fat
d. butt

2.
a. rat
b. moose
c. black
d. cunt

3.
a. fuck
b. poop
c. cock
d. all of the above

1. c
2. c
3. b
Reply
#28

There's no right or wrong answer, dog.
Reply
#29

Can I take this course pass/Fail? Thanks.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#30

SanDog Wrote:Whatever happened to TX? I liked that guy.


He said he got tired of everyone piling on him when he came by
Reply
#31

I need to get banned from UJ

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#32

paybacksare Wrote:My ass is not flat.

Agreed :d

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#33

E-Judge Wrote:I need to get banned from UJ

I need to get re-banned from UJ. Maybe I should send Hoover a big apology letter.
Reply
#34

E-Judge Wrote:I need to get banned from UJ

Tell Hoover VitE would like to fuck his cat.
Reply
#35

OK, I wish I still had access to ownster.....well I do but that is another topic.
Hoover was trying to get access to the hacked porn password section for all his group and was trying to make a deal. It was a classic, Hoover begging for porn !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#36

TomFoolery Wrote:95% of white females have wide and/or flat asses.
Excluded.
Reply
#37

TomFoolery Wrote:95% of white females have wide and/or flat asses.

included.

mine's just flat. Sad
Reply
#38

shame, so how are your boobs ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#39

E-Judge Wrote:shame, so how are your boobs ?
Now, those ARE flat. Sad
Reply
#40

Banana Wrote:Now, those ARE flat. Sad
Want to trade out a little?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-03-2010, 08:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)