Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm eating Hershey's Kisses (again)
#21

SanDog Wrote:Did everyone just ignore this?
I saw it, but i haven't been following the board much today, since it has been total shit and all. I think that must have been a ftfy quote.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#22

True dat. Who's trool is sandog?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#23

PurpleHaze Wrote:Oddly enough, I think blue is a real person.

I know she is....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#24

I'll take some pics too honey
Reply
#25

SanDog Wrote:Did everyone just ignore this?

no

i'm confused

sin
snarg

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

I am a real person, assbites.

(thank you PurpleHaze and Michman)
Reply
#27

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I am a real person, assbites.

(thank you PurpleHaze and Michman)

No problem E :ph34r:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#28

Michman Wrote:No problem E :ph34r:


Now how am I ever gonna get recognized as a legitimate poster if you keep this up?
Reply
#29

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Now how am I ever gonna get recognized as a legitimate poster if you keep this up?

thats laughable.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#30

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Now how am I ever gonna get recognized as a legitimate poster if you keep this up?

You really want to be legit at this place?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#31

What's up with the site? I keep getting kicked off.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#32

Dr. Lecter Wrote:True dat. Who's trool is sandog?

now if you knew that, you would win money.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#33

we need more trolls in there.
Reply
#34

lay off the hershey kisses
Reply
#35

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i prefer the hershey highway

oh my :|

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#36

how does a fucking mod fuck up a quote?

that was stupid, Q.
Reply
#37

Confusedcratch:

must be too much chocolate for him ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

:loool:

you still fucked it up, einstein.
Reply
#39

where, watson?
Huh

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#40

never mind.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2005, 01:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)