Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Scared shitless
#21

Fairiedust Wrote:OH yeah and it's gonna hurt....just thought you should know that....get an epideral, and make sure you have wipes/cornstarch/diapers/car seat carrier/bottle/and onesies...sleep whenever you can, that's all you need for now....the hospital nurses will answer your questions....and i recommend this as your bible.

[Image: 0894805770.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

you forgot to mention tucks medicated pads....
Reply
#22

this thread is shit. i'd be pumped if my fiance' was pregnant with a little girl. i'm so ready to be a father.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#23

Bill Wrote:you forgot to mention tucks medicated pads....


i was thinking of the baby....and your asuming natural birth, can't forget forumula...and signing up for American baby and all kinds of freebies hit your house...complimentary forumula...etc...
Reply
#24

again with this drama!
Reply
#25

cLaY Wrote:this thread is shit. i'd be pumped if my fiance' was pregnant with a little girl. i'm so ready to be a father.

then step right up and get it done.....best to lay off the weed though...
Reply
#26

just stay calm, pepsi
and don't listen to these negative morons
you will be fine, love your child and care for her
good things can come for you

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#27

Bill Wrote:then step right up and get it done.....best to lay off the weed though...

That raises a question. What effects would pot have on a pregnancy, besides killing off my boys?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#28

snarg Wrote:just stay calm, pepsi
and don't listen to these negative morons
you will be fine, love your child and care for her
good things can come for you

EAD

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#29

snarg Wrote:just stay calm, pepsi
and don't listen to these negative morons
you will be fine, love your child and care for her
good things can come for you

I sincerely hope this wasnt directed at me.
Reply
#30

cLaY Wrote:That raises a question. What effects would pot have on a pregnancy, besides killing off my boys?

None really, just killing of the boys.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#31

cLaY Wrote:That raises a question. What effects would pot have on a pregnancy, besides killing off my boys?

I'm no doc. But I stopped smoking after I decided to become a father. I don't believe the two should be mixed....just my thoughts though.
Reply
#32

Bill Wrote:I'm no doc. But I stopped smoking after I decided to become a father. I don't believe the two should be mixed....just my thoughts though.

you are correct. caring for a child while stoned is wrong.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#33

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:No it doesnt. Saying something doesnt mean shit. Actually doing it will count for something.
The thing is I'm not just saying it, Im doing it as well.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#34

I believe it makes you less fertile, plus let's just say there's no way it can make it better, can only make it worse.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#35

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I believe it makes you less fertile, plus let's just say there's no way it can make it better, can only make it worse.

could it effect the development of the child, or has anything been linked to it?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#36

pepsi Wrote:The thing is I'm not just saying it, Im doing it as well.

You being the author of this thread does not lead me to believe that at all.
Reply
#37

snarg Wrote:just stay calm, pepsi
and don't listen to these negative morons
you will be fine, love your child and care for her
good things can come for you
Thank you snarg. I can always count on you for caring words when some are needed.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#38

pepsi Wrote:The thing is I'm not just saying it, Im doing it as well.
Please stay out of this thread while we discuss Clay's upcoming pregnancy. Thanks.
So anyway Clay, you should also make sure to get your wife/fiance off the pill for at least 4 months before you giterdun.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#39

cLaY Wrote:could it effect the development of the child, or has anything been linked to it?
I have never seen anything related to that.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#40

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Please stay out of this thread while we discuss Clay's upcoming pregnancy. Thanks.
So anyway Clay, you should also make sure to get your wife/fiance off the pill for at least 4 months before you giterdun.

Fuck, I've been trying to get her off the pill for the last 4 months now. I want her vagina to drip like a leaky faucet like it used to. I love the feeling of warm female nut running down my scrotum and puddling in my stink hole. ( i know, went to far with that last statement)

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by VitaminE
05-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Last Post by War
04-06-2005, 04:45 AM
Last Post by ownster
11-27-2004, 03:36 AM
Last Post by birkbott
10-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Last Post by Hambone
06-28-2004, 04:13 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Last Post by Smackinoff
03-30-2004, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)