Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Im Scared!!!!
#21

Would have been much better.
Reply
#22

I'll make this simple; if you did something to effect your baby or you just posted this thread for nothing but attention you are a stupid Cunto.

[Image: 18week.jpg]

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#23

I searched for it.

I puked when I got to this one, and abondoned the search.

[Image: elastogel-wrist-wrap_360.jpg]
Reply
#24

Understandable.
Reply
#25

Clay should be here any moment
Reply
#26

That is some pretty decent clay bait there.
Reply
#27

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:That is some pretty decent clay bait there.

might take him a few min. to catch the scent...
Reply
#28

Umm we need Fairie to lay some bait...I'm not hunting that sh*t down and posting it.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#29

Let's all make sure Pepsi's has the baby before she offs herself.
Whore, wait a few months, deliver, then give the baby to dad.
Then go ahead and chop your head off.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#30

I am not rereading this whole thing. Did she ever even say what the fuck the goddamned catastrophy was?
Reply
#31

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I am not rereading this whole thing. Did she ever even say what the fuck the goddamned catastrophy was?

thats the beauty of the chick. she never does.
Reply
#32

VitaminE Wrote:Clay should be here any moment

Hook, Line, and Sinker....Nice Worm!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#33

Cameltoe280 Wrote:thats the beauty of the chick. she never does.


So shes an attention whore. Gotcha. I'll make it a point to avoid her in the future unless the thread title involves the words tits and ass.
Reply
#34

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:So shes an attention whore. Gotcha. I'll make it a point to avoid her in the future unless the thread title involves the words tits and ass.

she has posted tits...but fuck this shit is worse than a fem thread

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#35

It's just another sob story.
Reply
#36

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:So shes an attention whore. Gotcha. I'll make it a point to avoid her in the future unless the thread title involves the words tits and ass.

and even then give it a second thought, dawg.
Reply
#37

Cameltoe280 Wrote:and even then give it a second thought, dawg.


I take it you have seen them and they arent worth the cries for attention they accompany?
Reply
#38

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I take it you have seen them and they arent worth the cries for attention they accompany?


[Image: hammer_and_nail.jpg]
Reply
#39

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I take it you have seen them and they arent worth the cries for attention they accompany?

I'd fuck her sober...just sayin

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#40

Yeah. She's decent looking, just a fucking dippy headcase.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
05-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Last Post by War
04-06-2005, 04:45 AM
Last Post by ownster
11-27-2004, 03:36 AM
Last Post by birkbott
10-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Last Post by Hambone
06-28-2004, 04:13 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Last Post by Smackinoff
03-30-2004, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)