Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

On average
#21

Banana Wrote:Depends on how long you've been married.

If I'm in a hurry..I can 'fold socks' in under 3 minutes. Only on A Game days.
Reply
#22

5 mins
Reply
#23

Odysseus Wrote:minuteman


Sorry to burst your bubble, homo.
Reply
#24

minorthreat Wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, homo.

At those speeds does it make the cool 6 Million Dollar man sound?
Reply
#25

with or without a thermometer in my ass?
Reply
#26

VitaminE Wrote:At those speeds does it make the cool 6 Million Dollar man sound?

Yes, Matrix style. I used to do it longer, but my arm cramps up.
Reply
#27

what? Wrote:with or without a thermometer in my ass?
:loool:
Reply
#28

30 minutes. :d
Reply
#29

what? Wrote:with or without a thermometer in my ass?

it's everything its cracked up to be. believe it.




































rack it.
Reply
#30

Cameltoe280 Wrote:it's everything its cracked up to be. believe it.


rack it.
Silly pun.































:loool:
Reply
#31

I am not sure how long it takes. Got a stop watch, banana?
Reply
#32

leucetios Wrote:I am not sure how long it takes. Got a stop watch, banana?
YOu bring the stopwatch, I'll watch and time it. :mellow:
Reply
#33

8 or 9 miles.
Reply
#34

taint nuthin.





































:roll:
Reply
#35

Banana Wrote:YOu bring the stopwatch, I'll watch and time it. :mellow:


IN! But you have to strip down to Batman Underoos and smear Lime Jell-O all over yourself
Reply
#36

Banana Wrote:Jerk off myself or someone else? Wink

usually 10+ minutes.
sucks to be a woman sometimes.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#37

E-Judge Wrote:sucks to be a woman sometimes.


when it comes to that i don't think so...Cool

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post by Spyker
08-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Last Post by cLaY
04-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Last Post by Spock
08-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Last Post by War
05-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Last Post by Geesus
04-23-2004, 10:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)