Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Meltdown - I win!
#21

VitaminE Wrote:Somebody please hijack my nic and post a real meltdown.
I don't know it either. :bn_ph34r:
Reply
#22

Hey fem. Posting PM's is really lame.

I'll log off now.
Reply
#23

All retards and perverts of any kind are welcome at Ownster.
Reply
#24

Here I thought your vibrator died from too much abuse.....

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#25

Not a big fan of posting PM's. The P in PM does not mean public.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#26

Posting PM's rocks my nuts off when the sender is flaming homo.
Reply
#27

SizeMatters Wrote:okay bird33. see how the first post in this thread is by fem? that means she started the thread. if oyu need any more help with the forum please let me know.

Hey asshole since when are you in charge of whats a meltdown?All I've seen from you is "somebody feel sorry for me for something" threads.The only thing you can help me with here is showing me how to be the creepy stalker guy who no chick would fuck.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

E-Judge Wrote:Here I thought your vibrator died from too much abuse.....


Clays dead?!............
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey asshole since when are you in charge of whats a meltdown?All I've seen from you is "somebody feel sorry for me for something" threads.The only thing you can help me with here is showing me how to be the creepy stalker guy who no chick would fuck.

is it working? I mean.....do you feel sorry for me?



Im sorry. of course fem and only fem is the authority on what a metdown is. sorry for attacking your girlfriends board cred.

prolly
Reply
#30

I'm still kinda crushing on Clay.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#31

This board is full of homosexuality.
Reply
#32

VitaminE Wrote:I can't since I don't know your password!


Sin
Nobody


It can be done. Wink Just sayin'

:fuckYou:
Reply
#33

Tom,

I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#34

SizeMatters Wrote:is it working? I mean.....do you feel sorry for me?



Im sorry. of course fem and only fem is the authority on what a metdown is. sorry for attacking your girlfriends board cred.

My girlfriend?What the fuck are you talking about?Did your brother in grade school hand you that comeback?My point is a shit for brains no nothing like yourself really isnt the authority on whats a meltdown.Just because you seem to put your two cents into every thread doesnt mean you are interesting or have a clue of whats going on.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


sweet

prolly
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:My girlfriend?What the fuck are you talking about?Did your brother in grade school hand you that comeback?My point is a shit for brains no nothing like yourself really isnt the authority on whats a meltdown.Just because you seem to put your two cents into every thread doesnt mean you are interesting or have a clue of whats going on.

2nd.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#37

SanDog Wrote:Not a big fan of posting PM's. The P in PM does not mean public.

I never have. I don't give a shit to post Clay's pm's. He shouldn't be such a little bitch.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#38

BIRD33 Wrote:My girlfriend?What the fuck are you talking about?Did your brother in grade school hand you that comeback?My point is a shit for brain no nothing like yourself really isnt the authority on whats a meltdown.Just because you seem to put your two cents into every thread doesnt mean you are interesting or have a clue of whats going on.


first of all it's "know nothing". not "no nothing". grade school indeed.

second of all, who IS the authority bird33, you?

third, shut up boring man

prolly
Reply
#39

SizeMatters Wrote:first of all it's "know nothing". not "no nothing". grade school indeed.

second of all, who IS the authority bird33, you?

third, shut up boring man

14m3!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#40

*sigh*

C'mon, this is too easy.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Last Post by CT280
03-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Last Post by Raiden
04-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Last Post by Jdub
12-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-14-2005, 06:37 AM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
10-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Last Post by lostinthewoods
07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Meltdown 101
ntype
Last Post by Fairiedust
07-18-2005, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)