Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A question for the ladies... now NSFW
#21

one of my co-workers refers to it as her "coochie" :blink:











:loool:
Reply
#22

K.F.C. Wrote:If you wanna do fat jokes, gimme something better.
Even though I'm 6'0 193. But go ahead and do something with the fat stuff.

Here, I'll make up a 'layup' topic, since you can't even hang with fat jokes:

I'm a gay black man who works at McDonalds.

Shit, you pretty much owned yourself. You are teh suck.
Reply
#23

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Shit, you pretty much owned yourself. You are teh suck.
Excellent work. I entrust you with $15million of the company money with that setup, and you theoretically invested it in gumballs, you stupid fuck.

See if you can squeeze your melon in between a tractor wheel and the pavement, cryptorchid boy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)