Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A question for the ladies... now NSFW
#1

If you're talking to another woman, and you need to refer to your snatch...what do you call it? Pussy? Cunt?
Reply
#2

This will be the last time I view this thread. Some things are better left unknown. :mellow:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

Heynanynano.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I asked my GF (while she was sleeping, it's late right now, she didn't like that LOL) and she says that she refers to it as "down there."
Reply
#5

that could also refer to her knee tho.
While I am partial to Bird's submission, I am gonna start calling my lady's a Meestahwong.
Reply
#6

thx, that was creative, you need to stop embarrassing yourself and the good members of this forum.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Heynanynano.

you're a lady ? :ph34r:
Reply
#8

Yes,would you like a pic of my 8" clit?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I was accosted by a crack whore who asked me if I wanted "some of her clamdigger".
Reply
#10

NSFW

[Image: 1ac3dfd51dbd3e9f5e6035dd3b831ef3_.jpg]
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes,would you like a pic of my 8" clit?

I'll pass on that.
Reply
#12

your loss.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:your loss.

Quiet slave.
Reply
#14

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Quiet slave.

I miss your boyfriend.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

I miss your mom. Tell her to call me.
Reply
#16

Oh my God. I actually feel sorry for this Pirate dude after reading that.
Reply
#17

I feel sorry for the chair your sitting in.
Reply
#18

If you wanna do fat jokes, gimme something better.
Even though I'm 6'0 193. But go ahead and do something with the fat stuff.

Here, I'll make up a 'layup' topic, since you can't even hang with fat jokes:

I'm a gay black man who works at McDonalds.
Reply
#19

I had a friend who hated the word crotch, so she always called it "cunt." Huh
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:I had a friend who hated to word crotch, so she always called it "cunt." Huh

i used to think "cunt" was the dirtiest word in the dictionary

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)