Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSFW - I love big STANKING tits.
#21

fem Wrote:Nope, God made me the way I am, so I'm happy with myself. I'm a real girl and I don't want to become fake. My ass makes up for it anyways.

This girl has an ugly face and typical huge tits.

P.S. Girls with huge boobs and no ass look deformed.

your still younge. wait till gravity grab ahold of them puppies and takes'um for a ride...but between you and me....all boobies are good boobies but, in my book 34C=perfect boobies.
Reply
#22

fem Wrote:Nope, God made me the way I am, so I'm happy with myself. I'm a real girl and I don't want to become fake. My ass makes up for it anyways .

This girl has an ugly face and typical huge tits.

P.S. Girls with huge boobs and no ass look deformed.


prove it

:drool:

prolly
Reply
#23

fem Wrote:Now that's just ridiculous.


Agreed. :d

Don't worry - I like all tits. And asses. And vulvas and things like that.

I loves women.
Reply
#24

fem Wrote:P.S. Girls with huge boobs and a cute ass are perfect

(fixed)


that makes me very proportionate...thanks!Confusednarg:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#25

Fairiedust Wrote:that makes me very proportionate...thanks!Confusednarg:

^^^^has some big ole boobies!
Reply
#26

Bill Wrote:your still younge. wait till gravity grab ahold of them puppies and takes'um for a ride...but between you and me....all boobies are good boobies but, in my book 34C=perfect boobies.

Gravity won't do much to my boobs, I'm small and I have good posture.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#27

Fairiedust Wrote:(fixed)


that makes me very proportionate...thanks!Confusednarg:

umm...ok

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#28

fem Wrote:Gravity won't do much to my boobs, I'm small and I have good posture.

get back to me in 10 years....
Reply
#29

Fairiedust Wrote:(fixed)


that makes me very proportionate...thanks!Confusednarg:


Pix, please.
Reply
#30

fem Wrote:umm...ok
you seem a bit boob bitter...just sayin...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#31

fem Wrote:Gravity won't do much to my boobs, I'm small and I have good posture.
Do you have rock hard nipples ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#32

Fairiedust Wrote:you seem a bit boob bitter...just sayin...

Oh is that because I said that I'm happy with myself and I have an ass that makes up for it?

By fixing my quote are you saying that you have no ass but have big tits? Seems you're a bit ass bitter to me...

We all know cute=small.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#33

fem Wrote:Oh is that because I said that I'm happy with myself and I have an ass that makes up for it?

By fixing my quote are you saying that you have no ass but have big tits? Seems you're a bit ass bitter to me...

We all know cute=small.
nope i'm perfect..."baby got back"...and not bubble...so our saying your more like Jaylo? and fighting the spread...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#34

Fairiedust Wrote:nope i'm perfect..."baby got back"...and not bubble...so our saying your more like Jaylo? and fighting the spread...

Nope! Nothing like J-Lo, she has a great ass though. I work out every day, so I have a nice ass...I'm proud of my ass. You're obviously proud of your tits, nuff said.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#35

Fairiedust Wrote:(fixed)


that makes me very proportionate...thanks!Confusednarg:

2nd. i have a pancake ass. Sad
Reply
#36

PurpleHaze Wrote:2nd. i have a pancake ass. Sad

:lool:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#37

whores, go somewhere else.
Reply
#38

IN! as long as we're not talking aunt jamima ass though....
Reply
#39

Girls, girls! Feel free to place my face between your perfect ass and your perfect tits ANYTIME you'd like!

I'd love to become the peace-bridge in this situation. :d
Reply
#40

PH = beer butt and whiskey tits at an AA meeting.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)