Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IT Vs. Ownster Softball Game Recap, Part 2
#21

VitaminE Wrote:Was there a part one? This was good, but not good enough to search for the prequil.










BTW Rack the shit outta TF!


http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=21477

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#22

i could have stretched the triple into an inside the park shot, but i pulled a hammy.
Reply
#23

SQ Bimmer Wrote:
leeman Wrote:
SQ Bimmer Wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA That was some funny shit TF.

Too bad you made it all up.
Sounds like you take what's posted to real ..... :roll:

I give you a heads up ... IT's THE FUKKIN INTERNET.....

Can someone post the retarded olympics pic .....
Recap for Leeman since I believe he missed something -

SQ Bimmer: Too bad you made it all up
Leeman: You take what's posted to real
bump

EDIT: I posted this convo between Leeman and I on ON.

I think it's funny. I think just this convo between Leeman and I should be included in the "thread of the week poll." What say you, IT fucks?
Reply
#24

i say you cut scool today and yer in big trouble
just sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)