Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm flying to Phoenix in a week...
#21

TammyC Wrote:Any of yall from AZ?

Never been there.. i have no clue what kinda clothes to pack..


Shorts and a bikini top....It's hot there

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#22

ahhh spreading da aids !!!!

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-26-2009, 02:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)