Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who are all those new ones ?
#21

ImYoPusha Wrote:weaker.


Owned.
Reply
#22

Cockfight. Yeah, just saying the word makes IT thirsty for a can of Pabst and a fistful of cheap love. Welcome to INSANETRAIN. It's hot here in the methamphetamine capitol of the internet. Heat makes for strange things, and everyone loves a good cockfight.
Reply
#23

Damn ITC makin me thirsty with your talk of Pabst.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#24

NinjaBassist Wrote:Damn ITC makin me thirsty with your talk of Pabst.

NB, Throw a party, I’ll bring the Pabst......
:booze:
Reply
#25

mirage Wrote:i'll take this part by part...

we were invited here. i intend on staying.

there were quite a few in the newbie section, but most of them were put up in the general forum. each and every newb had their own topic for the most part.

i'm not dense. i know this. you missed the joke. it's okay, i love you, regardless.

hey. i never promised you a rose garden.

kthxbye.

ok you didn't really got me on that one, I'm not stating that you shouldn't be there or that you annoy me (dun worry dude I got a life outside the net Wink), you are there, you post and you are sometimes funny; welcome aboard (you and all the others). Sup' to the "old timers".

ok no rose garden maybe may I ask for a shrubbery (and don't say "ni" please) ?

Smile

Building snowmans. sure dude gonna do some snowman if it starts snowing out there.
Reply
#26

ntype Wrote:Building snowmans. sure dude gonna do some snowman if it starts snowing out there.

AirCanMan is a moron. You don't even want to know how he came up with that name. Just don't listen to him if he ever posts again. As for the rest of us, We can be pretty funny, especially Mirage
Reply
#27

punishwer Wrote:
ntype Wrote:Building snowmans. sure dude gonna do some snowman if it starts snowing out there.

AirCanMan is a moron. You don't even want to know how he came up with that name. Just don't listen to him if he ever posts again. As for the rest of us, We can be pretty funny, especially Mirage
I think AirCanMan is more than that.
Yes, please tell me.Once more? Ok I'll try not to do

listen to him if he ever posts

too much.Tell me more.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#28

Sassy Wrote:I think AirCanMan is more than that.
Yes, please tell me.Once more? Ok I'll try not to do

listen to him if he ever posts

too much.Tell me more.
Shut the fuck up you applecunt
Reply
#29

if they stay and fit in who cares, if they donate money they are gods !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)