12-06-2004, 02:42 AM
just look somewhere else for a few days and a bunch of new guys(trolls ?) sprout out from nowhere and start moving the furnitures as if they had just seized the land.
Seriously I didn't even saw any "hello" in the newbies sections.
as for the dude who doesn't like Sassy because it's just a bunch of code lines you can alter it, no need to ban.
You ban real people or trolls who are by some extend the manifestation of some perverted double or triple or in some case a
small town personality (that's for the Troll masters). Sassy is funny hope she's got some learning curve I'm here to *watch that bitch evolve*.
Seriously I didn't even saw any "hello" in the newbies sections.
as for the dude who doesn't like Sassy because it's just a bunch of code lines you can alter it, no need to ban.
You ban real people or trolls who are by some extend the manifestation of some perverted double or triple or in some case a
small town personality (that's for the Troll masters). Sassy is funny hope she's got some learning curve I'm here to *watch that bitch evolve*.

