Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Adding Contacts To My Buddy List
#21

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Nov 12 2004, 10:49 PM
San Dog added just because. 
Asshat added because of his lifetime achievements, some of which are listed below:
I regretably request to be added to your list. I probably won't be contacting you, since I don't have anything to say to you, but it since I want to be cool and junk I should be on there.

I came in third in pass punt and kick when I was 9 years old, I got two merit badges in Webelos, I was a hall monitor in 8th grade, I once cut a bus seat to show everyone I wasn't scared, I camped out all night one time, I ran for class president my sophomore year in high school, I used to buy cigarettes before I was 18, and I am moving out of my parents house as soon as I find a good job.

I know there are other qualities that I possess, but I can't think of them right now. Oh, I used to dust the erasers for my math teacher my freshman year in high school. If I think of any more I will PM you.

Asshat.
[snapback]98275[/snapback]
Sweet!

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#22

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Nov 12 2004, 11:49 PM
San Dog added just because. 
Asshat added because of his lifetime achievements, some of which are listed below:
I regretably request to be added to your list. I probably won't be contacting you, since I don't have anything to say to you, but it since I want to be cool and junk I should be on there.

I came in third in pass punt and kick when I was 9 years old, I got two merit badges in Webelos, I was a hall monitor in 8th grade, I once cut a bus seat to show everyone I wasn't scared, I camped out all night one time, I ran for class president my sophomore year in high school, I used to buy cigarettes before I was 18, and I am moving out of my parents house as soon as I find a good job.

I know there are other qualities that I possess, but I can't think of them right now. Oh, I used to dust the erasers for my math teacher my freshman year in high school. If I think of any more I will PM you.

Asshat.
[snapback]98275[/snapback]


:>

clearly he didn't missed the "motivational writing" lessons in school.

let me ask a question, what does this buddy thing is useful for ?
Reply
#23

Quote:Originally posted by ntype@Nov 12 2004, 04:01 PM
let me ask a question, what does this buddy thing is useful for ?
[snapback]98285[/snapback]

Easier private messaging

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#24

i only get responses from your ass or requests for shit, so fuck off
Reply
#25

Tom sent me a pic of his cock! :eek:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#26

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Nov 12 2004, 05:07 PM
Tom sent me a pic of his cock! :eek:
[snapback]98293[/snapback]

thanks for sharing :roll:
Reply
#27

How do you know it was his cock?

Was it smaller than 3"
Reply
#28

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Nov 13 2004, 12:07 AM
Tom sent me a pic of his cock! :eek:
[snapback]98293[/snapback]

that isn't a surprise at all, you're always asking for stuff, now you receive plenty.

Confusedmoke:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Last Post by who
08-16-2008, 04:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)