Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...

I havent watched it.To be clear you spent time watching\editing\converting a picture of a guys cock.Busy day for you.

See You In Toledo
Reply

quint Wrote:list of ukulele players known in history:
1.tiny tim
2.?

Both are posting in this thread!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Who is tiny tim and who is the unnamed one?
Reply

phantom Wrote:Didn't know tinypics was photobucket owned. They're gonna keep taking it down.

Don't know how long it will take to convert but when it gets through converting it should be here:

http://www.slutload.com/watch/EGGD4geul4...Willy.html



BOOM! ROASTED!!!!!! :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

bam Wrote:Who is tiny tim and who is the unnamed one?

You and "tinytim" is my pet name for CT.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

If blondie played a ukulele she'd be known as "sloppy tim".

See You In Toledo
Reply

I can assure you I will not likely be going down in history for anything lol
Reply

Blondie Wrote:BOOM! ROASTED!!!!!! :lool:

Yeah Slutload has to check it out to make sure it's not kiddie porn.

With the size of CT's cock it took them a long time to decide. :lool::lool::lool:
Reply

:lool: on your on posts all the time is pretty lame
Reply

Don't kill the illusion, quinton.

See You In Toledo
Reply

quint Wrote::lool: on your on posts all the time is pretty lame

Posting at IT is pretty lame to begin with. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lool::lool::lool:
Reply

phantom Wrote:Posting at IT is pretty lame to begin with. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lool::lool::lool:

sincerely the guy who follows some woman around to various forums and does her dirty work.Definition of a bitch.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:sincerely the guy who follows some woman around to various forums and does her dirty work.Definition of a bitch.


Yeah I follow a woman around.

You on the other hand, bugged the shit out of us for days to see CT's penis. What does that make you?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Don't kill the illusion, quinton.

i haven't been here much lately. is this the theme this month?
Reply

phantom Wrote:Yeah I follow a woman around.

You on the other hand, bugged the shit out of us for days to see CT's penis. What does that make you?

I've noticed the common bond you and blondie share.You say things that arent remotely true in the hopes that someone not paying attention will believe you or take your word.We all know she's a bi polar nut and I guess you're ok with being thought of the same.You have her picture in you're av, I've never seen you before until you showed up to defend her honor and now you've spent time working on a penis picture for her.How are you not her bitch again?

See You In Toledo
Reply

quint Wrote:i haven't been here much lately. is this the theme this month?

April is Ukulele month here at insanetrain.

See You In Toledo
Reply

phantom Wrote:Yeah I follow a woman around.

You on the other hand, bugged the shit out of us for days to see CT's penis. What does that make you?

They finally got the penis vid they called bullshit on and begged so much to see and now where can they go?

They have to take another direction.

I say we leave this thread now and wish CT and little willie all the best in their eadventures.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Hopefully this was a lesson to him.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Bam do us a favor and reply to her that you want to see the video.We will then play a game called "guess the excuse".Winner gets the image of your tits tied around your head removed from their brain.Thanks.

I go with.

"It was on an old computer of mine and I have to search for it"


BIRD33 Wrote:CT I'm hearing through my sources that Blondie has forwarded an email that is supposed to be you jerking your cock off.Words fail, friend.Is this true or not.I will not think less of you but I do want to see your technique.


BIRD33 Wrote:"The files corrupted" is the winner everyone.Add that one to the blondies bullshit excuse list.


BIRD33 Wrote:You havent produced or proved ANYTHING stupid.Fucking hilarious how delusional you must think we all are to go along with your bullshit.



BIRD33 Wrote:How sure are you now, idiot?


Damn you were annoying you little fag.

I bet you were drooling on your keyboard in anticipation.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:They finally got the penis vid they called bullshit on and begged so much to see and now where can they go?

They have to take another direction.

I say we leave this thread now and wish CT and little willie all the best in their eadventures.

Thats right Phantom, she's directing you to leave this thread.Fall in line you little bitch.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)